We take great care to make sure that all our customers are completely satisfied by our products. However, if for some reason, we fall short on our promise, here’s what we can do:
- While packaged with great care, sometimes a product might get damaged in transit. In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us at email@example.com a photo of the damaged product within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Please do understand before requesting the return that all products are exclusively quality checked and packed by hand. In order to maintain fairness since the products cannot be resold, as well as keep our prices fair, we would need to review the reasons of the returns and validate the same.
- The hiccup team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, you will need to arrange to send the returned product to our address.
- Products that are eligible for return can be returned within 7 days for of receiving the merchandise. Eligible products will be easily visible on our product screens under shipping information.
- Once your return has been authorized, we’d be happy to process your refund and you will get a credit voucher for the whole amount you paid which is valid for a year.
- We aim to process all returns within one (1) week after receiving the returned goods. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the hiccup team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All returns are subject to the discretion of hiccup.